Global Transfusion Medicine Leader Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Launches Next Gen ORTHO VISION® Swift Platform
ORTHO VISION is the leading choice for blood banks
"As the global leader in transfusion medicine, Ortho has a responsibility to innovate so hospitals can continue to trust the blood products they're giving patients in critical moments," said
Ortho's ORTHO VISION Swift platform allows labs to optimize their resources by decreasing hands-on time, simplifying skill level requirements and streamlining operations.
The new integrated ORTHO VISION Swift portfolio:i
- Automates over 99% of the daily workload, allowing labs to maintain throughput/turnaround time
- Consistently delivers dependable, on-time results regardless of menu complexity
- Automatically grades, interprets and accepts over 95% of tests
- Offers 50% quieter system operation and a 36% larger monitor to enhance workflow and results review
- Yields 24% less service calls when linked to e-Connectivity® Technology
- Increases performance due to an upgraded solid state drive and twice the processing and memory
- Is the only analyzer with artificial intelligence antivirus technology to protect patient data
For more information, visit https://www.orthoclinicaldiagnostics.com/en-us/home/ortho-vision-swift-platform.
More than 800,000 patients across the world are impacted by Ortho's tests each day. Because Every Test is a LifeTM, Ortho provides hospitals, hospital networks, clinical laboratories and blood banks around the world with innovative technology and tools to ensure test results are fast, accurate, and reliable. Ortho's customized solutions enhance clinical outcomes, improve efficiency, overcome lab staffing challenges and reduce costs.
From launching the first product to determine Rh+ or Rh- blood type, developing the world's first tests for the detection of antibodies against HIV and hepatitis C, introducing patented dry-slide technology and marketing the first
The company is powered by
i Data on file. REF-0338
Elaine Colón, Ortho Media Relations, M: +1 908 295 1579, email@example.com